OOTD: silk scarf

Monday, July 02, 2012

top & ring - Topshop, shorts & clutch - New Look, scarf - Primark

I wore this yesterday (I did wear a jacket!) and its safe to say I was pretty damn cold aha, I swear it was sunny in the morning! I later put some tights on to go to church aha.
I found this scarf in Primark of all places for only £4 and I'm in love with it, I love animal print and so any chance to buy something with animal print, I take it! This clutch is also new and its from New Look, they have recently refurnished a store near me and the shoes and accessories are amazing, I never been a fan of New Look, but there was so much I liked and at such a reasonable price! Definitely worth a look if you don't usually shop at New Look!

a fitness post is coming soon, so watch out for that!!
xxx

EDIT: ooh forgot to mention, I'm selling a few things on ebay if you fancy checking them out hereee:)!

You Might Also Like

21 beauty notes

  1. I hate days when you think it's sunny in the morning, but it changes without warning. Haha. it happens to me so much that I pretty much end up dressed for autumn 90% of the time. Haha. Cute outfit.

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NOMINATED YOUUUUUU :) have a look at my blog to find out what to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, I have to say Khaki is one of my favourite colour to wear:)

      Delete
  4. love this OOTD! the shorts look much more topshoppy, im surprised theyre from newlook! loving your blog by the way, check mine out if you get a sec :)

    xxxxxx

    allthatjazzle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they were about half the price of Topshop ones too:)! x

      Delete
  5. Your scarf is beautiful, can't believe it's Primark! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I only walked through Primark to get to my bus stop but I may start heading in there more often aha x

      Delete
  6. I can't believe your shorts are from New Look, I am definitely going to check it out in there soon!

    I love your blog, am following you now :)

    Please check out mine if you can as I'd love to hear what you think!

    Looking forward to more of your posts!

    Love,

    www.biancaallegra.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog!! :) I follow you now with GFC! If you want follow me back! It would mean so much for me! Kisses!

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look of your blog, its great! I just had a quick scroll through your blog, all your OOTD posts are stunning! you have a great sense of style!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look lovely! I keep putting summer outfits on the realisng how chilly it is haha :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha, I am determined to get the wear out of my summer clothes!! x

      Delete
  10. That is suucch a pretty scarf.. It matched very well with the scarf.. :)

    P.
    www.thebombaytsyle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. scarf is looking so beautiful and awesome.The stuff is looking handsome and fantastic.


    Prom Hairstyles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe